Easy Butter Pecan Cake (Cake Mix)Prep: 10 min Servings: 8by myra byanka510 recipes>
Great cake for pecan lovers.
- 1 box butter pecan cake mix
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 4 beaten eggs
- small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 C apple cider, apple juice, or water
- 1/4 C pecan pieces
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 T milk or cream
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1 C powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/4 tsp., vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease pan(s).
- Melt butter, add juice/water and beaten eggs.
- Mix in cake mix, pudding, and combine.
- Pour into pan(s) and bake according to instructions on the back of the box.
- Let cake cool.
- Lightly toast the pecans, add butter and melt it.
- Add all other ingredients and bring to a biol.
- Quickly ice the cake. If icing begins to harden a bit, re-heat it.
Leave a review or comment