Easy Breakfast Puffed EggsPrep: 5 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 10by RecipesnFood121 recipes>
Easy Breakfast Puffed Eggs
- 1 dozen eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup chopped ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallion
- 5 large mushrooms, sliced and sauteed
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Monterey Jack or Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Scramble eggs until wet and soft, fold in cheese, ham, and scallions and put in prepared puffed pastry shell.
- Put back in oven for 5 minutes to crisp shell and finish cooking egg.
- Cover with cheese sauce. Saute' mushrooms for garnish.
- For Cheese Sauce : Mix together flour and butter to make a roux, blend in milk; cook until thickens, boil slowly.
- Ad cheese, blend but do not boil.
Leave a review or comment