Easter Egg OmelettePrep: 10 min Cook: 10-25 min Servings: 12by Barbara Beery3 recipes>
When Easter is on it's way, most families with kids have plenty of extra eggs in the fridge! Put all those eggs to good use and stir-up an omelette this Easter for a delicious family brunch or breakfast. This is a great way to use eggs which have been blown-out for decorating and is also a great way to sneak in some good veggies and encourage the kids make their own creations by adding different stir-ins like chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, sliced zucchini, broccoli, different cheeses, etc.
- 8 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) smoked sliced ham or turkey
- 1 c. shredded cheddar, Swiss or Mozzarella cheese
- Makes 1 8x12 inch giant omelette or approximately 12 custard cup or muffin- size omelettes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- 1. Beat the eggs, milk and seasoned salt. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Pour into a greased 8 x 12 inch baking dish or 12 custard cups or muffins cups.
- 3. Cook uncovered until the omelette is set and puffed slightly and the top is a golden brown. about 25 minutes for the 8x12 inch size and about 10 minutes for the individual custard cups.
- Kid-friendly Kitchen Tip
- CopyrightÂ© Barbara Beery 2007
Leave a review or comment