Dry Rub For Pulled PorkPrep: 10 min Servings: 30by Ben8 recipes>
This dry rub will take your pulled pork to a whole new level! With eight different spices, you can't go wrong.
- 2 cup paprika
- 1/2 cup ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup granulated or powdered garlic
- 1/2 cup granulated or powdered onion
- 3/4 cup ancho chile powder
- 1/2 cup dried thyme
- 1/2 cup dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients in a small airtight container; cover and shake to mix. Store in a cool, dry place for up to a month.
Leave a review or comment