Dim sum dip holders
I used dim sum wrappers to hold a couple of different concoctions.
- 20 dim sum wrappers
- 1 package frozen artichoke hearts
- 1/4 plain yogurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- Spread the wrappers out on your cutting board.
- coat them lightly with cooking spray (unflavored)
- flip them over and repeat on the second side
- carefully insert the wrappers into a mini muffin tin
- bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes until crisp and lightly browned
- let cool
- place artichokes, yogurt, honey and vinegar in food processor
- spoon into the dim sum "cups"
- serves (2 to 4 depending on your appetite)
Leave a review or comment