Delightful Pudding CakePrep: 25 min Cook: 50 min Servings: 12by J. Gino Genovesi60 recipes>
It is amazing how the ingredients in this recipe become heavenly pudding and moist cake
- 1 C. flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 C. sugar
- 1/2 C. cocoa ( divide in half)
- 3 tsp. melted oleo
- 1 C. milk
- 1 C. chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 C. brown sugar
- 2 C. boiling water
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, oleo, milk and nuts.
- 3. Spread in a 9 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
- 4. In separate bowl,combine brown sugar and remaining cocoa: sprinkle this on top of batter.
- 5 Pour the boiling water over the batter and topping. ( Do Not Mix)
- 6. Bake about 50 minutes. Can serve warm or cooled.
- 7. Top with ice cream or whipped topping.
Leave a review or comment