Delicious Salted Egg Kau Kee Soup ( 咸蛋九杞菜汤 )Prep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 3by Blackswan82 recipes>
Novice Cooks, learn to cook this Salted Egg Kau Kee Soup! Highly nutritious, these wolfberry leaves are known to give you good eyesight!
- 200g Kow Kee Chye
- 1 Salted Egg
- 1 Chicken Egg
- 8 Garlic Cloves ( peeled )
- 1.5 litre Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil / Cooking Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Pepper to taste
- Lightly smash the garlic. Heat oil and sauteed garlic till fragrant.
- Pour in broth and add veggies when boiling.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes or until garlic are soft, crack the salted egg yolk in and stir gently. * If you prefer to have chunky eggs, wait for the egg to harden a bit before stirring. Add seasonings, then turn off fire and stir in beaten egg.
- Serve your Delicious Salted Egg Kau Kee Soup hot!
Leave a review or comment