Delectable Carrot Cake DessertPrep: 20 min Cook: 35 min Servings: 5by Nathan Willow31 recipes>
Here is a tasty homemade carrot cake recipe that doesn’t take too much time; and it does not take a lot of effort either! These are two criteria that are important in a great cake recipe, if you ask me. Before getting started with this homemade carrot cake recipe, take a look to make sure you have all of the ingredients. Most of the ingredients are common items, so you shouldn’t have a very big shopping list if you are missing anything.
- Necessary ingredients:
- 2 cups of grated carrots
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- Simple preparation instructions:
- 1. First of all, youâll need an oven preheated to 350Â°F.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar and vegetable oil before beating in the eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
- 3. In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. Now, mix in each of the wet ingredients and finally add the carrots.
- 4. Now it is time to pour the cake batter into a greased baking pan.
- 5. You will need to bake the cake for roughly 35 minutes.
- 6. Allow this cake recipe to cool for a few moments before cutting off a huge sliceâand enjoy!
- Thatâs all you need to do to enjoy this fantastic cake recipe. So who said homemade carrot cake recipes need to be difficult?
Leave a review or comment