Cutlets with balsamic vinegar, thyme and Parmesan mashed potatoesPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 2by Easy Cook - Laka kuharica496 recipes>
Cutlets in aromatic sauce and creamy mashed potatoes.
- 2 pork chops
- 1 tbs fresh thyme, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Mashed potatoes with Parmesan:
- 4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 4 tbs milk
- 2 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- With a sharp knife, make several incisions in the meat. Rub pork chops with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Brown the pork chops in olive oil over medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side. Add balsamic vinegar to the pan, simmer for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce slightly thickens.
- Remove the chops from the pan, set aside and keep warm. Add 2 tablespoons water to the sauce, stir until smooth.
- Pour sauce over the pork chops, serve with hot mashed potatoes and a salad.
- Mashed potatoes with Parmesan cheese
- Cook potatoes in salted water for about 10-15 minutes. Drain.
- MWC: put the potatoes, with one cup water into the microwave safe dish, cover and cook 8 minutes on Max. Drain.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Stir grated cheese into milk over low heat. Add nutmeg and garlic. Blend in olive oil, stir and combine.
- Add the mixture to the mashed potatoes, mash some more until smooth.
Leave a review or comment