- 1 1/4 qt olive oil
- 4 2/3 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 1/2 oz onions, fine dice
- 3/4 oz fresh garlic, fine dice
- 3/4 oz fresh ginger, grated
- 3/4 oz lemon rind, fine diced
- 12 1/2 oz cider vinegar
- 2 1/4 oz lemon juice, fresh
- 2 1/4 oz honey
- 1 3/4 tsp iodized salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- Heat oil over low heat. Add curry, onions, garlic, ginger, and lemon rind. Continue to heat until the onions are translucent. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Combine the flavored oil with the vinegar, lemon juice, and honey. Season to taste with the salt and pepper. Blend well.
- NoteL This vinaigrette is designed to combine with the Morrocan Carrot Salad. However it may also be used as a salad dressing or chicken marinade.
Leave a review or comment