curry chicken breast salad with red grapes in wonton cupsPrep: 25 min Cook: 12 min Servings: 4by Jackie Newgent118 recipes>
Enjoy exotic-tasting chicken salad as a fun finger food. These fancy little cups will be a big hit at your next party. Please use this verified nutrition analysis: Per serving: 190 calories, 54 calories from fat, 6g total fat, 1 g saturated fat, 35mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 20g total carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 14g protein. Exchanges: 1 1/2 carbohydrate, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat (Adapted from The All-Natural Diabetes Cookbook by Jackie Newgent, RD)
- 12 individual wonton wrappers
- 1 cup finely diced, cooked boneless, skinless organic chicken breast, chilled
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon hot Madras curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons diced celery
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, thinly sliced horizontally
- 2 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 350Â°F. Coat a nonstick mini-muffin tin with natural butter-flavored cooking spray and press a wonton square into each cup of the tin, forming a wonton cup. Lightly coat the wonton cups with cooking spray and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool in the pan.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together the chicken, yogurt, mayonnaise, chutney, curry powder, and salt. Then add the celery, grapes, and cilantro and stir.
- With a spoon, stuff about 2 tablespoons of the salad into each wonton cup. Garnish each with a tiny sprig of cilantro or a red grape sliver, if desired.
Leave a review or comment