Cucumber Sandwiches With Egg And Mint
- 4 slc white bread, extra-thin
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 lrg hard-boiled Large eggs finely grated
- 2 Tbsp. creme fraiche
- 1/2 bn fresh mint leaves finely minced Coarse salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1/2 x English cucumber peeled, and thinly sliced lengthwise
- Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter. Set aside. In a small bowl combine Large eggs, creme fraiche, and mint. Season with salt and pepper. Spread egg mix 1/4-inch thick on 2 slices bread. Top with sliced cucumber, and cover with the remaining slices of bread. Remove crusts, and cut each sandwich into three equal fingers.
- This recipe yields 6 finger sandwiches.
Leave a review or comment