Cucumber-Onion SaladPrep: 15 min Servings: 6by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Cucumber-Onion Salad-is a delicious, quick and easy side salad recipe It takes only (15) minutes to prepare and then pop in the refrigerator to chill. Ingredients include: Cucumbers, onions, vinegar and sweetener. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, heart-healthy, diabetic and Weight Watchers (0) PointsPlus recipe.
- 2-1/2 cups thinly sliced, unpeeled cucumbers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1/3 cup granulated no-calorie sweetener
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Place cucumbers and onions in a non-metallic, medium size bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Pour over cucumbers and onions.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours. Stir occasionally.
Leave a review or comment