Crustless Spinach and Mushroom QuichePrep: 10 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 6by Schnoodle Soup45 recipes>
Who needs a crust? This quiche is absolutely perfect "naked"!
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen spinach, thawed and excess water squeezed out
- 8 oz. mushrooms, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 325. Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place spinach and mushrooms in a large bowl. Toss with flour.
- Stir in ricotta, cottage, parmesan and 1 cup of mozzarella. Add the eggs, egg white, salt and pepper and mix until all is incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to your baking dish and top with additional 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Bake for 45 minutes until set.
- Turn the oven to a high broil and place quiche under for 1 â 2 minutes until top is golden brown.
Leave a review or comment