Crunchy Tomato Salad with Pea SproutsPrep: 10 min Servings: 8by Blackswan82 recipes>
This was the 13-Course BBQ Menu for my party, and the tomato salad was one of the appetizers. Topped with Chopped Onions and drenched in a Japanese Sesame Dressing, this is a no-fuss recipe and extremely refreshing.
- 4 Large Tomatoes
- 50g Pea Sprouts
- 2 slices of Red Onion ( chopped )
- 2 tsp Japanese Goma Dressing
- 1 tbsp Japanese Wafu Dressing
- Rinse the pea sprouts and place on serving plate.
- Rinse tomatoes and cut off both ends. Slice the tomatoes thickly and place on the pea sprouts.
- Top with chopped onions and drizzle both the salad dressings. Serve chilled!
Leave a review or comment