Crock-Pot Easy Italian Pork Chops
From Crock Pot Ladies
- 3-5 Pounds of Bone In Pork Chops, thawed
- 2 Cups of Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 (16 Oz.) Bottle of Italian Dressing
- 1 Yellow Onion, Peeled and Sliced
- Spray Crock-Pot with Pam or similar spray.
- Place a layer of onion at the bottom of the crock.
- Take approximately 2 cups of Italian bread crumbs into a shallow bowl, that will fit a pork chop.
- Pour approximately 1/2 of the Italian dressing into the bread crumbs and mix until all moistened.
- Wait about 5 minutes for the bread crumbs to absorb the moisture.
- Pour an additional half of what is left of the Italian dressing into the bread crumbs and again mix.
- Pat each Pork Chop into the mixture smearing it on both sides of the pork chop.
- Place a layer of pork chops in the crock.
- Place a layer of onions.
- Place another layer of pork chops covered in the Italian dressing/crumbs mixture.
- Add another layer of onions.
- If you have more chops feel free to keep making layers, I had 2 left on top and then covered the rest with more onions.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Take care when removing the pork chop as with most meat, it will be very tender and can fall apart.
- I did not need to add any salt or pepper it was very well seasoned.
Leave a review or comment