They were delicious with local blueberries.
CrepesPrep: 10 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 8by Jann from PA68 recipes>
Better than pancakes. Fewer carbs and a little more protein. Fill with berries or any fruit (thicken with a little cornstarch, if desired). Or, use savory fillings, like bean dip or salsa. Very easy and versatile. Can be frozen.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. oil
- In a blender combine eggs, milk, flour, and oil.
- Process until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and brush with oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of crepe batter into a small frying pan, tilting to completely coat the surface of the pan.
- Cook 2 to 5 minutes, turning once, until golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Leave a review or comment