Creamy Sausage and Spinach Bake
Lots of spinach and cream cheese make this egg-less casserole delicious! It's yummy and a great addition to a breakfast buffet that already has plenty of egg dishes. OH YEAH.
- 1 pound sausage, browned and drained
- 2 10-ounce boxes of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 32-ounce package frozen hash browns
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1.5 Cups milk
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Butter a deep 9x13" baking dish.
- Place sausage in bottom of baking dish.
- Cover with spinach. Combine cream cheese and chives and spread over spinach. Top with potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over potatoes. Pour milk over top just before baking. Bake 45-50 minutes or until heated throughly.
- May be prepared a day ahead, omitting milk until just before baking.
Leave a review or comment