Creamy Mushroom SoupPrep: 8 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 4by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
A delightful hot soup on a cool day!
- 6 ounces white button mushrooms
- 6 ounces baby bella mushrooms
- 1 cup light cream
- one teaspoon corn starch
- 1-1/4 cups vegetable broth (low sodium)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fresh Parsley to garnish
- In a saute pan add butter and sliced mushrooms, saute until tender (about 6-8 minutes) transfer to a soup pot, add all other ingredients, stir gently on medium low heat. Cook 12 minutes.
- Ladle in soup bowls, garnish with some fresh parsley and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment