Cream Cheese-Tortilla Roll-UpsPrep: 10 min Servings: 12by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Cream Cheese-Tortilla Roll-Ups is an easy, quick and very healthy recipe for a crowd. A great option for birthdays, holidays and any event or celebration. Makes (12) servings. This is a low calories, low fat, low sugars, low cholesterol, low carbohydrates, low sodium, diabetic and WeightWatchers (1) PointsPlus recipe. Made with broccoli, carrots, Ranch dressing and cream cheese rolled up in whole wheat tortillas. No Cooking and only 10 Minutes to make.
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8 oz tub) (1/3 less-fat cream cheese spread)
- 2 tbsp light Ranch salad dressing
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup small broccoli florets, finely chopped
- Mix cream cheese spread and salad dressing until blended; spread onto tortillas. Top with vegetables.
- Roll tortillas up tightly. Wrap individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Unwrap roll-ups; trim and discard ends. Cut each roll-up into 6 diagonal slices.
Leave a review or comment