Cranberry Vodka SlushPrep: 7 hours Servings: 1by Syi28 recipes>
A quick, easy drink to make. This recipe makes quite a bit and it can be kept in the freezer for months, as long as it's in a tightly sealed container. I've made this for holidays, family get-togethers, baby showers (non-alcoholic for the mom-to-be of course), bridal showers/bachelorette parties and other events.
- 3 oz. box cherry gelatin mix
- 1 c. boiling water
- 3 c. cold water
- 2 c. cranberry juice
- 12 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate, slightly thawed
- 12 oz. frozen lemonade, slightly thawed
- 2 c. vodka
- 50/50 or Squirt soda (citrus flavored sodas)
- In a large container, dissolve the gelatin mix in the boiling water. Add the remaining ingredients, EXCEPT the soda; stir until well blended. Cover the container tightly, place in the freezer for at least 7 hours (overnight works best though) or until its completely "slushy."*
- When ready to serve, spoon the slush into a glass and add 50/50 or Squirt soda.
- * If you make non-alcoholic version, stir every few hours so it doesn't completely freeze solid (alcoholic version won't freeze solid with the vodka in it).
Leave a review or comment