Cranberry Raspberry Gelatin Dessert
- 2 pkt unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 c. Light Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1/2 c. Atkins Sugar-Free Raspberry or possibly Strawberry Syrup
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Place gelatin in a large bowl. Bring water to a boil. Pour water over gelatin; stir till dissolved.
- Add in cranberry juice, Atkins syrup, and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Divide mix in 6 dessert glasses. Refrigeratetill gelled, about 3 hrs.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Description: "Almost as easy as store bought packaged gelatin, and a lot fresher tasting."
Leave a review or comment