Cranberry Crumb BarsPrep: 15 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 15by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
Here's a great way to use left over cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving. It features a cream cheese and cranberry fillings, a tender crust and a nutty crunch topping.
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Butter, Cubed
- 8 Oz. Pkg. Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese, Softened
- 14 Oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. Light Brown Sugar
- 1 3/4 Cup Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Cubed
- 3/4 Cup Walnuts, Chopped
- For Crust: In a small bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in the butter until crumbly. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- For Filling: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add milk and lemon juice. Pour over crust.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and brown sugar. Stir in the cranberry sauce until combined. Spoon over cream cheese layer.
- For Topping: Combine the flour and brown sugar in a bowl; cut in butter. Fold in walnuts. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours before cutting.
Leave a review or comment