Cool and Creamy Ranch Cucumber SaladPrep: 5 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 10by Denise Sherin115 recipes>
This is a simple as 1-2-3. Only a few ingredients and a quick 30 minute chill and you are good to go. Great way to use up extra cucumbers. And it's a nice side to BBQ. Cook time is actually chill time.
- 2 lg Cucumbers, partially peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 lg onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 to 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp pepper to taste
- Partially peel cucumbers or peel completely if you prefer.
- Slice onion thinly and cut into thirds.
- Pour in ranch dressing, salt and pepper mix well.
- Chill for at least 1/2 hr.
Leave a review or comment