Colourful SlawPrep: 15 min Servings: 10by Micheline120 recipes>
An eye catching slaw using green and red cabbages, yellow and red peppers and orange carrot for colourful salad to bring to a BBQ or a potluck.
- 4 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, finely chopped OR 1/4 cup (60 ml) white or red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled, shredded
- 1 cup (250 ml) sour cream
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) flavoured vinegar (red wine, tarragon, apple cider)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) white sugar or maple syrup
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) celery seeds
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) white pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the slaw ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour the dressing over the slaw and stir to coat well. Serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment