Coconut MacaroonsPrep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 30by Laurie Alves146 recipes>
Easiest Sweet Bite, You'll ever make!
- 2/3 Cup Flour
- 14 oz Sweetened Flake Coconut
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Combine in mixing bowl, Flour Coconut and Salt. Combine well.
- Combine in a separate bowl Condensed Milk and Vanilla.
- Pour Milk mixture into bowl with coconut mixture and combine well.
- Refrigerate Mixture for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven @ 350Â° f
- Line Baking sheet with Parchment
- Use an ice cream scoop or 2 teaspoons to spoon even mounds of dough onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake @ 350Â° f for 15 minutes. (exactly)
- They may seem soft when coming out of the oven.
- When they cool, they'll be the right consistency.
- Chewy and sweet Just like you know.
Leave a review or comment