Coconut CustardPrep: 10 min Cook: 40-45 min Servings: 12by Pam1 recipe>
This is an extremely easy recipe for coconut custard that forms its own crust. Everyone that likes coconut seems to love this recipe.
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. nutmeg
- 8 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups coconut
- Stir sugar, flour and nutmeg into melted butter.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add eggs. Mix well.
- Slowly stir in milk and vanilla
- Mix until smooth
- Stir in coconut.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 greased pan.
- Let stand for five full minutes before baking.
- The mixture will form it's own crust.
- Custard will be firm and lightly browned
- Chill and enjoy.
Leave a review or comment