Citrus Spinach Cold SaladPrep: 8 min Servings: 6by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Delicious and refreshing cold salad great for any BBQ, party, or get together with family and friends.
- 16 ounces Baby Spinach (rinsed, dried)
- One Ruby Red Grapefruit (Peeled, cut into segments)
- One Navel Orange (Peeled, cut into segments)
- One small Red Onion Sliced
- For the Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons Pure Florida Orange Juice (no pulp)
- 1/2 Fresh Lemon juice only
- 1/2 Fresh Lime juice only
- Dash of Salt and black pepper
- one tablespoon Canola Oil
- one teaspoon white vinegar
- In a large salad bowl add baby spinach, segmented grapefruit sections, oranges sections, red onion and gently toss.
- In a small ramekin add dressing ingredients and stir well, spoon or drizzle over salad, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Serve cold and toss gently.
Leave a review or comment