Citrus-grilled Salmon with Mango Mint SaladPrep: 5 min Cook: 8 min Servings: 2by Hungry Jenny474 recipes>
Grilled salmon is usually great as it is, but give it this citrus twist to add a bit more interest to it! http://hungryjenny.blogspot.com/2011/02/4-ways-to-get-fruity-with-salad.html
- 2 salmon fillets
- 150g mango, chopped
- Juice of 1 small orange
- 150g green beans
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- Handful of fresh mint, roughly chopped
- Some garlic salt
- Squeeze the orange juice over the fillets and stick them under a hot grill for about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the beans, tomatoes, onion, mint and garlic together and divide onto two plates.
- Add the mango, then place the salmon on top to serve!
Leave a review or comment