Cinnamon PecansPrep: 10 min Cook: 1 hours Servings: 16by Ronda12 recipes>
Cinnamon Pecans are so delicious that you cannot stop eating them.
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare one sheet pan by lightly greasing with shortening or butter, or use a Silpat mat.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg white and water until frothy. In a separate bowl, mix sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add pecans to egg and water mixture, stir to coat the nuts. Remove and toss in the sugar mixture until well coated. Spread the nuts on the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
Leave a review or comment