Cinnamon Peach Or Apple Crisp
- 1/2 c. Quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 c. Sweetened granola
- 1/4 c. All-purpose flour divided
- 1/2 c. Packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c. Margarine
- 5 c. Peeled sliced fresh peaches Or possibly apples
- 1 tsp Grnd cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp Margarine melted
- In medium bowl, combine oats, granola, 3 Tbsp. flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in 1/4 c. margarine till crumbly. Place 1/2 of peach slices n 8-inch square baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. flour. Sprinkle with 1/2 oat mix. Top with remaining fruit then remaining oat mix.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon. Drizzle with 1 1/2 tsp. melted margarine.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 30 min or possibly till top is golden. Serve hot.
Leave a review or comment