Cinnamon BiscuitsPrep: 20 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 12by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv59 recipes>
The delicious flavor of cinnamon added to our melt in your mouth biscuits!
- 12 Rhodes™ Buttermilk or Southern Style Biscuits, thawed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Frosting: if desired
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Cut each biscuit in 4 equal pieces.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Dip each biscuit piece in melted butter and then into cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place in one cup of a sprayed muffin tin.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Sprinkle any leftover cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the biscuits.
- Bake at 350°F 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from tin to cool.
- Combine frosting ingredients and drizzle with frosting, if desired.
Leave a review or comment