Chocolate Toasted Coconut Cashew Butter Chia PuddingChocolate Toasted Coconut Cashew Butter Chia PuddingPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 2by Betsy's Best29 recipes>
We go coco for chocolate and coconut! This delicious and healthy dessert uses a gluten-free chocolate muffin from Soozy’s along with our delicious Toasted Coconut Cashew Butter Chia Pudding. Such an amazing treat minus the guilt!
- Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe (will yield 2 servings)
- 1/4 cup + 2 T chia seeds
- 1 cups coconut milk
- 2 T Betsy’s Best Gourmet Toasted Coconut Cashew Butter
- Tiny dash salt
- Stevia and coconut extract to taste
- Soozy’s Muffins
- Toasted Coconut Chips
- Dollop of Betsy's Best Toasted Coconut Cashew Butter
- Simply mix the ingredients together, and let them rest for a few moments. Stir the mix well with a fork every five minutes or so. At first, it’ll seem far too liquified, but over the course of thirty minutes the chia seeds will plump up, till the pudding resembles tapioca pudding.
- To assemble parfait, cut muffin in half and place the bottom half in a 4 oz mason jar. Slice strawberries thin and layer around the side of the jar. Layer with 1 T Betsy’s Best Toasted Coconut Cashew Butter and then add 1/4 c of chia pudding and top with the top of the muffin. Garnish with a dollop of Betsy’s Best and a strawberry.
Leave a review or comment