Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
- 15 x chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 c. butter or possibly margarine - melted premium chocolate
- 7 pkt reeses peanut butter c. each) or possibly
- 1 c. heavy or possibly whipping cream
- 8 ounce chocolate fudge topping
- 2 Tbsp. coffee-flavor liqueur st
- 1/2 c. dry-roasted peanuts
- 3 quart chocolate ice cream (or possibly 3 ice cream) softened coarsely minced (1.8 ounce. (.6 ounce. each)
- 2 Tbsp. confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 c. strong-brewed coffee
- 1. Make Crust: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Process cookies with peanuts in food processor to fine crumbs. Reserve 1 Tbsp. crumbs for garnish; combine remaining crumbs with melted butter in medium bowl.
- Press in bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 min or possibly till set. If necessary, press into place with wooden spoon. Cold on wire rack.
- 2. Combine ice cream with minced peanut butter c. in large bowl. Spoon into cooled crust. Cover and freeze 6 hrs or possibly overnight.
- 3. Beat cream with sugar in small mixer bowl to stiff peaks. Spoon or possibly pipe over top of pie. Sprinkle reserved crumbs on top., Serve with sauce.
- Makes 12 servings.
- 4. Prepare Sauce: Heat fudge topping in small saucepan till warm; stir in coffee and liqueur.
- Makes1-1/3 c..
Leave a review or comment