Chocolate Kiwi SmoothiePrep: 10 min Cook: 2 min Servings: 4by Nupur UKrasoi7 recipes>
A dreamy blend of coconut, kiwi, banana and white chocolate. Very smooth, a perfect Summer drink.
- 1 small banana
- 4 kiwis
- 1 small piece of white chocolate – one piece from the bar
- ½ cup thick coconut milk
- 2 glasses/cups chilled yoghurt
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut – optional, to garnish
- 1 tbsp crushed mint leaves – optional
- Ice cubes – as per choice, optional
- Take chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, and heat it on high for 30 seconds. Take out and check if its melted, if not keep it for 10 more seconds. Repeat if necessary one more time, checking in between to avoid the burning.
- Once it melted, mix it with rest of the stuff except the stuff mentioned optional and give a churn in the blender. Once its blended properly, add ice cubes if you are using. I didn’t use ice cubes at all, and I liked that creamy texture.
- Pour in the glasses, and garnish with crushed mint leaves and dessicated coconut
Leave a review or comment