Chocolate Kahlua Toffee TriflePrep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 5by RecipesnFood121 recipes>
Chocolate Kahlua Toffee Trifle
- box brownie mix, baked (9x13 pan)
- 1 cup (225 ml) Kahlua
- 3 boxes instant chocolate mousse, prepared according to directions
- 9 chocolate bars
- 3 small cartons Cool Whip
- Garnish top with cherries
- Poke holes in baked brownies and pour Kahlua over.
- Cut into thirds.
- Assembly: Crumble of the brownies into bottom of trifle bowl.
- Then spread 1 box of the prepared mousse, next spread ⅓ of the Cool Whip and next sprinkle 3 crushed Chocolate bars over top.
- Repeat layers two more times ending with crushed heath bars.
Leave a review or comment