Contains NO: wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, egg,or dairy. Note: this recipe might contain soy.
- 2 tbsp butter, margarine or substitute
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1- 10 oz bag Enjoy Life ® semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup water or soy or rice milk
- 1) Place butter, brown rice syrup, vanilla and tapioca flour in a microwavable
- 2) Heat mixture just until butter is melted, stir to combine ingredients.
- 3) Add chocolate chips to butter mixture, stirring until combined. Mixture will
- "seize" and form a ball.
- 4) Add water and stir until smooth.
- 5) Keep warm and serve with fresh fruit, cookies, or anything you'd like. Enjoy!
Leave a review or comment