Chocolate Dream Cake
- 1 box Angel Food Cake mix
- 2/3 c. cocoa pwdr
- 1/4 c. coffee liquer Kaluha or possibly Tia Maria
- 1 pkt chocolate jello pudding mix (small) 'instant' or possibly 'cook & serve'
- 1 c. lowfat whipped cream
- 1/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate grated lowfat whipped cream
- Combine Angel Food Cake mix with cocoa pwdr and prepare as directed on box. When cake has cooled slice in half horizontally for two layers. Sprinkle cut side of layers with coffee liquer.
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to directions on box. When cooled combine with whipped cream.
- Assembly:Spread pudding mix on bottom cake layer. Then top with other cake layer. Frost entire cake or possibly just the top with whipped cream and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
Leave a review or comment