Chocolate Covered Pretzels with Cashew CrumbsPrep: 20 min Cook: 2 min Servings: 6by Rashawnda Martin2 recipes>
- 1 bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- vegetable oil
- 1 pound bg. salted pretzels
- 1 can cashews
- In medium bowl, add bag of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Add in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Stir until all chips are covered in oil.
- Put bowl in microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 60 seconds, until chocolate is melted.
- Lay parchment or wax paper over cookie sheet.
- Pour cup of cashews in food processor.
- Turn on food processor until cashews are fully crushed into crumbs.
- Dip each pretzel in chocolate, making sure to cover entire pretezel.
- Lay each chocolate covered pretzel on cookie sheet, making sure the pretzels don't touch one another.
- Repeat until every pretzel is dipped.
- Sprinkle each pretzel with cashew crumbs.
- Place pretzels in refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and enjoy.
Leave a review or comment