Choco banana ice creamPrep: 10 min Servings: 4by Jayashree.T.Rao3 recipes>
A guilt free dessert that can be made easily.
- ripe bananas 4
- cocoa powder 2 tsp
- sugar 3 tsp
- Freeze the bananas for a couple of hours. This helps in giving a creamy texture to it. You can make use of the ripe ones too.
- Peel the skin and put them in a bowl.
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Put it in an ice cream tray and freeze for two hours.
- Choco- banana ice cream is ready to serve.
- Take a tip :
- Sugar can be substituted with honey.
Leave a review or comment