Chipotle Salmon with Black Bean and Corn SaladCook: 15 min Servings: 2by Greg Winkler11 recipes>
Spicy Salmon served with a black bean and corn salad.
- For the Salmon:
- 8 oz salmon fillet
- 1 tsp Chipotle powder or any other hot spice or spicy spice mix
- For Salad:
- 1 can corn, rinsed or 2 ears corn on the cob kernels removed from ear
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 10 to 15 cherry tomatoes 1/2 or 1/4 depending on size
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp olive oil
- For the salad mix it all in a bowl and toss to make sure oil and lime juice get mixed through out. Let it set while you grill the salmon so flavors can meld.
- For the salmon rub spice on the salmon and grill to desired doneness.
Leave a review or comment