Chipotle Mayonnaise #2Prep: 65 min Servings: 8by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
I prefer to make my own blend over the store bought. This mayonnaise is beautiful and flavorful; pale orange with intense orange flecks. It is delicious served with cold grilled beef, as a dip for raw vegetables or as a dressing for salads.
- 1/2 Cup Fat-Free Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Fat-Free Dairy Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Style Mustard or Spicy Whole-Grain Mustard
- 1/8 Tsp. Dried Oregano
- 2 Whole Chipotle Chilies In Adobo Sauce, Minced
- Mix all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
Leave a review or comment