Chipotle Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- 1 t. onion powder
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 2 T. chipotle chile powder
- 1-1/2 t. salt
- 4 T. brown sugar
- 2 (3/4 lb.) pork tenderloins
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the onion powder, garlic powder, chipotle chile powder, salt, and brown sugar. Place tenderloins in bag and shake, coating meat evenly. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Lightly oil grill grate, and arrange meat on grate. Cook for 20 minutes, turnig meat every 5 minutes. Remove from grill, let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- On the grill/smoker I grilled for 30 minutes at 300Â° then turned the grill up to 375Â° and cooked for another 30 minutes
Leave a review or comment