Chinese Stinky TofuPrep: 23 min Cook: 34 min Servings: 1by Weining Wang10 recipes>
My grandfather’s kitchen is a small but warm place where I spent almost twenty years. The inner satisfaction and happiness I have got cannot be weighed in the scale of universal equivalence.What I spend there is not a time of life. It is a state of mind, the spirit of martyr that I am constantly seeking for.The stinky Tofu added delicious soy sauce and the shredded cabbage added a wonderful honey-scented sauce as well. Actually, as the old saying goes “stinky Tofu smells rotten, but it tastes good”, my grandfather’s kitchen has its own culture of excellence, inclusion, collaboration, and respect as well as mission to cultivate future scholars with a highly ethical concept for a global society by providing top-level exclusive instruction, a diverse cooking environment, innovative and improving way of instruction, nice service for all the chefs enrolled.
- 1/3 tablespoons soybean paste
- 2/3 tablespoons chicken paste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tsp soy bean sauce
- 2 tsp garlic sauce
- 1 pound Tofu
- 1/3 tablespoon white pepper
- 1.In a big pot, combine the mashed potato, chicken paste, cucumber, ground beef, salt and soybean paste.
- 2. Heat the chicken paste and vegetable oil in a small pan over medium heat.
- 3. Mix glutinous rice, chicken paste, stinky tofu, salt, white pepper, and soybean paste in a big pan. Keep warm.
- 4. Let’s wait for 15 minutes.
Leave a review or comment