Chinese Spring RollsPrep: 30 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 2by Nupur UKrasoi7 recipes>
Crispy Spring rolls, with Chinese stuffing. This very light yet filling snack makes a perfect partner with a cup of tea on those Monsoon days.
- 8-10 Spring roll wrappers
- Oil to deep fry
- For stuffing:
- 1 cup Mix vegetables chopped very fine - Carrot, Cabbage, Beans, Corns, Bell Peppers etc.
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup fresh egg noodles
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp spring onion, chopped small
- 3-4 green chilies, chopped very small - optional
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan, fry ginger garlic paste, green chillies and spring onion for a minute.
- Add all the vegetables and cook uncovered for 3-4 minutes, stirring them frequently. The texture should be crunchy and not soft hence dont cover the pan while cooking.
- When its all done, add soy sauce and vinegar and seasoning. Mix well and now add Egg Noodles, give a gentle stir and turn off the flame.
- Keep aside this stuffing till gets at room temperature, cold enough to be handled by bare hands.
- Once its OK to touch, heat the oil in a wok and keep it ready for frying
- While the oil is getting hot, fill in the spring roll sheets with the stuffing, fold it well and keep in a plate
- Deep fry each roll on a medium flame, careful not to burn them, serve immediately
- I served these Spring rolls with Thai Peanut Sauce, sweet chili sauce and Mint sauce will also go well with this Chinese snack
Leave a review or comment