Chinese dragon Tang YuanPrep: 9 min Cook: 17 min Servings: 1by Weining Wang10 recipes>
Cooking is my faith. I wouldn't wait for its coming, just as Elizabeth David. The spirit which had been imparted to my soul by the renowned chefs I met in my grandfather’s kitchen gave me a sense of mission. I kept asking myself. What my ideal is? Where is my vagrant soul? Where is the home of my cooking? Where can I resolve my melancholy? I wandered in the kitchen and yearned for a breakthrough. Through an intense struggle, I decided to leave my grandfather’s kitchen and came back. My mind went peace during the one year's creation of poems. Now I have figured out my goal. Picking up my package, I decide to set out to realize my destination of becoming a creative chef.
- 200g glutinous rice floor
- Salt to taste
- 2 star Anise
- 1 Tb vegetable oil
- 2 Tb Shaoxing wine
- 2 cups apple juice
- 3 cups lemon juice
- 2 Tb olive oil
- 3 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. Chinese wolfberry, optional
- 2 cups milk powder
- Season with vegetable oil, salt, apple juice, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Mix the glutinous rice flour with Shaoxing wine, apple juice, sugar and milk powder.
- Seasoning: 1 Tb vegetable oil, salt to taste, Chinese wolfberry to taste.
- Mix the vegetable oil and the white sugar in a big bowl.
- Add the salt, sugar, milk powder and flour. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Let’s wait for 20 minutes
Leave a review or comment