Chinese Chicken BallsPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 6by Micheline120 recipes>
These chinese chicken balls can be served with my red sauce for chinese chicken balls posted on this site. These chicken balls are identical to the ones served in chinese restaurants.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts cut-up in 1 inch cubes
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose white flour plus 1/4 cup for coating the chicken
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 to 2 tbsps cooking oil
- Cut up chicken breasts in 1 inch cubes and set aside.
- Mix together 1 1/4 cup of white flour with the baking powder, salt, pepper (reserve 1/4 cup for coating chicken pieces before dipping into this mixture). Add the 2 eggs and the milk. Mix all together well.
- Take the chicken pieces and dip them in the 1/4 cup of flour, then dip into this batter to coat the chicken. Fry the chicken pieces in hot cooking oil until browned on all sides and serve with my chicken balls red sauce.
Leave a review or comment