Chiles Rellenos Con Jaiba Y Camaron
- 12 sm Yellow chiles (guero or possibly wax chiles)
- 1 Tbsp. Vinegar
- 1/2 lb Crabmeat or possibly small shrimp, or possibly combination (cooked)
- 2 x Scallions, chopped
- 1/2 c. Mayonnaise Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 x Pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- (Stuffed Chiles with Shrimp and Crab)
- Slit the chiles and remove seeds and veins. Blanch quickly in water with 1 Tbsp. of vinegar (about 1 minutes.). Drain and cold.
- In food processor, finely chop the shrimps and crabmeat. Fold in the chopped scallions and mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and stir again. Stuff the chiles with the seafood mix and arrange on a plate. If serving as a salad, place 3 to 4 stuffed chiles on a bed of lettuce. As an appetizer, arrange on an attractive serving plate and add in a garnish of jalapeno chile on the side.
Leave a review or comment