Chile Cheese Sausage Dip
- 2 lb warm bulk sausage
- 2 lb mexican style velveeta (r) process cheese
- 2 can ro*tel (r) tomatoes
- 1 jar pace (r) warm picante sauce
- 2 x scotch bonnet peppers finely diced
- Brown sausage and drain. Put in crock pot with all remaining ingredients. Simmer on low till completely eaten by officemates. Note which dip thickens (and improves) as day goes on.
- NOTES : This batch used frzn scotch bonnet peppers, reconstituted would work,fresh would be best. But, this isn't really a summer recipe. You could use a tbsp of grnd habanero for some extra kick. Jalapeno is also a good flavor for this dish.
Leave a review or comment