Chicken Salad With Peaches And Walnuts
- 2 lrg Ripe peaches or possibly nectarines
- 2 c. Dry cooked chicken
- 1/2 c. Thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 c. Purchased poppy seed salad dressing, up to 1/2 (about)
- 6 c. Mixed baby lettuces
- 1/2 c. Minced walnuts, toasted
- Cut 1 peach into 1/3-inch pcs; place in large bowl. Add in chicken and onion. Toss with sufficient dressing to coat. Cover and refrigerate15 min to 2 hrs.
- Add in lettuces and walnuts to chicken mix and toss to coat, adding more dressing, if you like. Mound salad on large plate. Cut remaining peach into thin wedges. Garnish salad with peach wedges and serve.
- Serves 4.
Leave a review or comment